In addition to Rimage’s robust hardware platforms, Rimage’s state-of-the-art software is second to none. Rimage Software Suite is the powerful brain behind automated disc creation. From custom-designed direct-to-disc labels to system monitoring, Rimage provides everything you need to get the disc job done. And with the robust Software Development Kit, you can grow beyond simple CD/DVD/Blu-ray™ Disc duplication by integrating the Rimage system with your unique workflow.
- Quick and easy custom label design
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc™ recording and printing
- System integration and networking
Rimage Software Suite (RSS) provides all the tools and monitoring software you need to create professional discs. The core software in RSS is QuickDisc™, Rimage System Manager and CD Designer™ for Windows® based systems. RSS also allows your disc publisher to be a part of your network. This enables anyone in your organization to have access to your disc publisher. Web-based versions of QuickDisc and Rimage System Manager are included (WebQD™ and WebRSM™), making it easy to access and monitor your online disc publisher.Software History
QuickDisc™ & WebQD™
With QuickDisc for PCs and WebQD for web-based access, you can prepare, submit and monitor jobs from any PC or web-based workstation on the network. Preparing discs for production is a straightforward five-step process: select job type, drag-and-drop disc content, choose your artwork, preview and submit. The Rimage Wizard walks you through each step. With WebQD, the latest member of the Rimage Software Suite, all you need is the system address, a PDF or .btw artwork file, and your disc content to publish a disc from any workstation or web browser—there is no client software to load or support.
- Enables PC users to prepare and submit discs for recording and printing, and monitor job status
- Save jobs for easy resubmission
- Includes easy-to-use drag-and-drop user interface
- Enables system monitoring with Rimage System Manager or WebRSM
- Supports multiple media types: ISO 9660 Level 1, ISO 9660 Level 2, Joliet-Microsoft Format, UDF 1.5, Macintosh HFS, Macintosh ISO Extensions
- Comes standard with all Rimage systems
Import and design custom, professional-looking artwork for your discs
CD Designer for Windows is an easy-to-use application for creating, importing and customizing graphics to be printed on optical discs. The simple click-and-drag user interface lets you add a variety of elements to fully customize your disc printing and fulfill your business requirements—add background colors, logos, custom text, photos, mail-merge data and even bar codes.
CD Designer Features
- Simple drag-and-drop operation
- Add graphics, text, objects and photos from almost any source
- Import multiple file types: BMP, DCX, DIB, DXF, EPS, IMG, JPG, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIF, WMF, WPG
- Includes examples and templates for fast and easy disc design
- Supports mail merge options from external data files
- Supports 22 main types of bar codes including two UPC variants and the four regional codes of the Australian mail system
- Comes standard with all Rimage systems
Rimage SYstem Manager (RSM) & WebRSM™
Manage and monitor system performance
Rimage System Manager enables you to fully control and monitor all Rimage systems from any location on your network. View the status of your jobs, get accurate disc and media count status, and control functionality. WebRSM provides the functionality of RSM in a web-based application, allowing you to monitor Rimage systems from offsite locations, or anywhere you have network access.
RSM and WebRSM features
- Provides access to system level preferences, queuing and priority options and other global system management controls
- Control of multiple Rimage disc publishers distributed throughout the entire network
- Run from anywhere with network access
Rimage Software Development Kit (SDK)
If an out-of-the-box software solution doesn’t work for your business, Rimage’s robust Software Development Kit (SDK) and application programming interface (API) can bring real solutions to life. Whatever your needs and however complex your operations, the Rimage SDK provides a seamless integration to any end-user application, making it easy to produce discs within your workflow. SDK includes all APIs and information needed to create custom applications. With SDK, realize dramatic reductions in development time and money, and streamline multiple tasks into one automated process.
- Reduce complex job submission processes to simple, routine commands that run automatically
- Automate and link almost any process of data set creation and disc artwork creation to your corporate systems
- Create disc publishing solutions with professional artwork, accurate consumable monitoring, disaster recovery, hands-free operation and system status monitoring
- Save any project consisting of a data set and the artwork to be printed on the disc and re-run at any time
- Automatically integrate photos, bar codes, dates, times, text fields, and metadata into artwork for printing
- Available upon request, at no additional charge
- Simplifies integration of end-user applications with the Rimage system
- Enables application developers to create custom end-user disc publishing solutions
- Encapsulates the Client API into an easier- to-use interface that reduces hardware and software integration time
- Works with Rimage Web Services to:
- Offer another integration path into the Rimage system
- Allow job submission and order/system status retrieval through SOAP interface
- Enable solution providers to create web applications that interact with Rimage hardware on a network or across the internet
Already Own a System?
Do you already own a Rimage system? Are you looking for support for your software or hardware? Visit our support page for all the guidance you need to keep your system up and running!Visit Support