Every Rimage Printer includes the Rimage Software Suite (RSS), a complete set of software unlocking the full potential of the Rimage system. The suite includes tools to submit and manage print and record jobs, create unique artwork for each disc, monitor and control system operation of one or a number of Rimage systems, and integrate into workflows to fully automate disc publishing.
Rimage Software Suite contains:
- CD Designer™ provides users the ability to create, import, and customize graphics to be printed on your disc surface.
See the software page for full details about each software component and RSS release history.
Rimage Service and Support is the industry leader in delivering high-quality world-wide service with superior response times that maximize your return on investment. Rimage Service and Support offerings are designed to meet the level of service you need.
For printers, Rimage Service and Support options are:
- Rapid Exchange gives you speed and value with next business day advanced delivery of a replacement unit or printer for you to install. Includes Software Subscription and Support.
- Virtual Installation is a private remote installation and training session, typically 1 to 1-1/2 hours depending on customer requirements.
With Rimage, you can be assured of quality world-wide service, immediate response times, and unrivaled high-value maintenance agreements. When you choose Rimage, you choose success.
See the Service and Support page for full details about each service and support option.
Service and Support
For complete Warranty information and details of Maintenance Agreement Terms and Conditions, please see our Legal page.
Rimage printable CD/DVD/BD media is engineered to achieve an exceptional, professional look, helping you treat every project like it’s your most important one. Whether you purchase single layer CD or DVD, single or dual layer Blu-ray, silver or white discs, Rimage media is sourced to exact specifications. Discs are taken through rigorous quality assurance processes and manufactured to the tolerances required for Rimage robotic and printing systems.
Rimage media is designed to work together with Rimage ribbons and ink cartridges for extraordinary print quality and data integrity, and is matched precisely to your system’s specifications for faster write speeds and error-free operation.
Everest® discs contain a special top coating optimized for Rimage printers, resulting in better print quality and system performance. Your finished Everest disc is scratch-proof, waterproof, fade-resistant, and UV protected.
Media for Prism™ printers includes CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs with lacquer surface for optimal direct thermal transfer printing.
Make a great impression.
With Rimage thermal ribbons, you get the very best from your Everest printer. The three-paneled CMY ribbons make full-color artwork come to life with levels of sharpness and detail unique to Rimage printers. For black and white images or simple black text, monochrome ribbons are ideal for high resolution, full-coverage, and superior grayscale printing. Retransfer ribbons bring it all together by fusing artwork and data to the discs, making sure that with every job—big or small—you’ll consistently print images and text that will not fade, scratch or smudge for the life of the disc.
Everest 600 Ribbon Features
- Highest print resolution in the industry—600dpi
- Fixed yields and predictable cost per printed disc
- Provides scratch proof, waterproof, fade resistant and UV protected printing
- Optimized for use with Everest printers
- Available for purchase in single packs or in Rimage Media Kits
PRISM THERMAL RIBBONS
Get high quality at a low cost.
Rimage offers a selection of colored and monochrome thermal ribbons tailored to Prism printing. Enjoy high quality monochrome prints and vector artwork with solid black thermal ribbons, or add a full range of color with blue, red or three-panel CMY ribbons. No matter which ribbons you choose, you’ll benefit from the lowest-cost per print for on-demand CD and DVD printing plus clear, crisp text and images that last.
Prism Ribbon Features
- 2100+ prints or more with black, red and blue Prism ribbons
- 500 prints with three-paneled CMY ribbons
- Waterproof and scratch-resistant images and text
- Zero drying time
- Proven to offer superior print performance as well as lasting durability in competitive assessment testing
- Optimized for use with Prism printers
Only Rimage media is approved and guaranteed. For full details, view the Rimage Optical Media Guarantee.
See the supplies page for additional information about ribbons, inkjet cartridges, media, media kits, and warranty/guarantee.