The Rimage 3410 is the most affordable disc publishing system with a thermal printer. It is the easiest way to get Rimage quality publishing in an affordable package. All you need is a PC and you are ready to go.
The 5410N includes an integrated computer enabling networking, running local applications and maximizing throughput. With an embedded PC and fewer cables/connections, the 5410N provides increased data throughput, faster disc production and a reduced overall footprint compared to the 3410.
Professional System Specifications
|Number of Recorders||2||2|
|Carousel / Total Capacity||3 bins / 150 discs|
|External Output Bin Capacity||5 discs (optional 50-disc external output bin)|
|CPU||Intel 4th Generation i3-4330||User Supplied, see Minimum PC Specs|
|HDD Storage||3 x 500 GB
Two RAID 0 volumes
|Operating Systems||Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit|
|Height||19 in / 48.3 cm||19 in / 48.3 cm|
|Width||14.8 in / 37.6 cm||14.8 in / 37.6 cm|
|Depth*||19.5 / 49.5 cm||19.5 / 49.5 cm|
|Weight||69 lb. / 31 kg||64 lb. / 29 kg|
|Power Specifications||100 – 240VAC, 60/50 Hz,
3.9 – 2.6A, 500W max
*Allow space (3.5” or 9 cm) in rear of machine for cabling.
Every Rimage Professional Series disc publishing system includes the Rimage Software Suite (RSS), a complete set of software unlocking the full potential of the Rimage system. The suite includes tools to submit and manage print and record jobs, create unique artwork for each disc, monitor and control system operation of one or a number of Rimage systems, and integrate into workflows to fully automate disc publishing.
Rimage Software Suite contains:
- CD Designer™ provides users the ability to create, import, and customize graphics to be printed on your disc surface.
- QuickDisc™ allows users to assemble and submit projects to their Rimage system.
- Rimage System Manager allows users to fully control and monitor all Rimage systems from any location on the network. View the status of jobs, configure bins and get accurate available media counts to keep production flowing.
- Rimage Services includes Production Server to control the hardware and manage all aspects of printing and recording, Image Server to create a wide range of disc formats with options such as image encryption with password protection, and other Rimage services that enable the functionality of client software tools.
For maximum flexibility, RSS also includes web clients for Windows® and Mac OS® that provide the same capability, but without the need to install any software:
- WebQD™ extends primary functionality of QuickDisc to any computer with network access to the Rimage system and a web browser.
- WebRSM™ extends the functionality of Rimage System Manager to any computer with network access to the Rimage system and a web browser.
Available upon request at no charge to Rimage disc publishing users simply by contacting Rimage Support:
- Software Developer Kit (SDK) includes the APIs (Application Programming Interface) and information needed to integrate the Rimage with other software and automate the Rimage system in custom workflows.
See the software page for full details about each software component and RSS release history.Explore Software
Rimage Service and Support is the industry leader in delivering high-quality world-wide service with superior response times that maximize your return on investment. Rimage Service and Support offerings are designed to meet the level of service you need.
For Professional Series, Rimage Service and Support options are:
- Rapid Exchange gives you speed and value with next business day advanced delivery of a replacement unit or printer for you to install. Includes Software Subscription and Support.
- Software Subscription and Support keeps your base system software up-to-date with the latest software innovations from Rimage.
- Onsite Installation and Training ensures that both your Rimage system and your operators are fully prepared for production.
- Virtual Installation is a private remote installation and training session, typically 1 to 1-1/2 hours depending on customer requirements.
- Proactive Care Service minimize downtime by replacing worn parts, confirming that the system is properly adjusted, and ensuring the system is refreshed for peak production.
With Rimage, you can be assured of quality world-wide service, immediate response times, and unrivaled high-value maintenance agreements. When you choose Rimage, you choose success.
See the Service and Support page for full details about each service and support option.Service and Support
For complete Warranty information and details of Maintenance Agreement Terms and Conditions, please see our Legal page.Legal
Rimage printable CD/DVD/BD media is engineered to achieve an exceptional, professional look, helping you treat every project like it’s your most important one. Whether you purchase single layer CD or DVD, single or dual layer Blu-ray, silver or white discs, Rimage media is sourced to exact specifications. Discs are taken through rigorous quality assurance processes and manufactured to the tolerances required for Rimage robotic and printing systems.
Rimage media is designed to work together with Rimage ribbons and ink cartridges for extraordinary print quality and data integrity, and is matched precisely to your system’s specifications for faster write speeds and error-free operation.
Everest® discs contain a special top coating optimized for Rimage printers, resulting in better print quality and system performance. Your finished Everest disc is scratch-proof, waterproof, fade-resistant, and UV protected.
Make a great impression.
With Rimage thermal ribbons, you get the very best from your Everest printer. The three-paneled CMY ribbons make full-color artwork come to life with levels of sharpness and detail unique to Rimage printers. For black and white images or simple black text, monochrome ribbons are ideal for high resolution, full-coverage, and superior grayscale printing. Retransfer ribbons bring it all together by fusing artwork and data to the discs, making sure that with every job—big or small—you’ll consistently print images and text that will not fade, scratch or smudge for the life of the disc.
Everest 400 Ribbon Features
- High-resolution images with 400dpi
- Fixed yields and predictable cost per printed disc
- Provides scratch proof, waterproof, fade resistant and UV protected printing
- Optimized for use with Everest 400 printers
- Available for purchase in single packs or in Rimage Media Kits
Only Rimage media is approved and guaranteed. For full details, view the Rimage Optical Media Guarantee.
See the supplies page for additional information about ribbons, inkjet cartridges, media, media kits, and warranty/guarantee.Explore Supplies